Union of Monkeys
Oi Monkey Noob. You're not logged in.

If you're not a monkey, please leave. It's for your own sanity.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Union of Monkeys
Oi Monkey Noob. You're not logged in.

If you're not a monkey, please leave. It's for your own sanity.
Union of Monkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Compulsory Post Thread
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyWed 5 Dec - 16:47 by Adjebrajin

» Raid for chest piece
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptySun 24 Oct - 8:21 by Gulagski

» Great Tv Shows....
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyMon 27 Sep - 22:44 by Adjebrajin

» Help!
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyFri 3 Sep - 15:11 by Usk

» Teh STEAM
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyWed 25 Aug - 6:15 by Vlad

» THE BETA THREAD
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyThu 19 Aug - 12:55 by Spearstone

» You IRL
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyWed 18 Aug - 14:35 by Spearstone

» Server Census
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyTue 17 Aug - 16:59 by Guest

» Thalarian probably hacked...
You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... EmptyMon 16 Aug - 4:26 by Essea

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Union of Monkeys on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Union of Monkeys on your social bookmarking website

You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character...

5 posters

Go down

You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... Empty You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character...

Post by Woobe Thu 19 Nov - 8:52

What do you do?

(stole this thread from the official forums, seemed a laugh)

I would...

read the new newspaper /2

spot an advert looking for a care worker to help 'boost' someone round the supermarket/

slaughter the staff of Tesco and give all the finest food to the retard who has been following you round punching people who are clearly bigger.

pull a huge boulder out of my backpack and rub it until it takes me to the pub.

get completely smashed and climb aboard what can only be described in my drunken stupor as a rhino...and run around the world discovering every little corner and announcing my discoveries on a conference call with all my friends Very Happy
Woobe
Woobe
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 694
Class: : Noob
Spec: : Mooooo
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.unionofmonkeys.co.uk

Back to top Go down

You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... Empty Re: You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character...

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov - 10:10

I would:

Start by looking at my armor, then sigh and start polishing it... again. When done, i would start scouring town for ore, in the end getting booked by the police for trying to steal scrap metal.

In jail, i would see an avert for joining the police and would do so. Would probably end up killed in a raid on a biker hideout, screaming for the f*** healer to do his job before he wipes us.

Back to top Go down

You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... Empty Re: You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character...

Post by Loozie Thu 19 Nov - 10:40

I would probably stay in bed. Wink
Loozie
Loozie
Admin

Number of posts : 366
Class: : Shaman
Spec: : Restoooo

http://unionofmonkeys.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Woobe Thu 19 Nov - 10:50

Loozie wrote:I would probably stay in bed. Wink

and youd definately forget to place your totems Wink
Woobe
Woobe
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 694
Class: : Noob
Spec: : Mooooo

http://www.unionofmonkeys.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov - 11:46

Firstly I would twat some pikey chav over the head with my staff then hide out in my basement in fear that the government would shove a probe up my bottom and run all kind of test on my furry body, as i doubt they've seen many man-cows running riot in the street on Englandshire Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Usk Thu 19 Nov - 11:50

I would probably get taken to a local farm, to be slaughtered...

But I would win the trust of my brainless peers, stampede the fuck out of the farm and replace humans as the dominant species.

Then I'd go find some hookers.
Usk
Usk
A True Monkey Noob

Number of posts : 436
Class: : Druid
Spec: : Feral
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Essea Fri 20 Nov - 14:57

Hmm... I wonder, how would an undead mage fare as a night guard? Imagine my intimidation factor for emptying the premises would take a frightful jump if nothing else. Ahh, Pyroblasting some beer-swilling punk in front of his mates when he tells me to bugger off... You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... Icon_biggrin

Essea
A True Monkey Noob

Number of posts : 208
Class: : Mage
Spec: : deadly
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by beefyboy Sat 21 Nov - 16:07

ooh i dont know,lightening bolt the poo out the government , replace them with woobe and aurna. then probably end up faceplowing a field in france after picking a fight with them!
beefyboy
beefyboy
Smelly n00b

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec - 23:34

Dunno really, I look pretty much the same as my characters, bald and boney, so no shock there You Wake Up One Morning As Your WoW Character... Icon_smile
Although If I woke up as Pleebol I think that people would generally object to being set-upon by my blue aggro balloon, or being set alight by my pyschotic imp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum